Friday 26 June 2009

Holidays and Wimbledon

Oh how I love to be on holiday. On top of all this the sun is shining and everything looks wonderful! Living by the sea is just so rejuvenating - I love the sounds and the smells of the seaside. Sometimes I just don't take the time to go down to the beach. I have all the usual things to do - housework, cleaning, tidying, banking etc etc.

Today I have been doing some emails to customers as their jewellery orders are ready. I have more commissions in the pipeline and some other orders to complete. This is never a task as I actually love designing and making jewellery. However, I have stopped college for the summer and it's a wonderful feeling - I love teaching but I also love the summer break!

This gives me time to be myself and get creative! I have many design ideas in the pipeline and I am exhibiting at the Ayr Flower Show in August 7, 8 and 9, so I will show some of these designs and these will also be posted to my website. Obviously a floral theme is underlying and sterling silver will feature.

Must go and get ready . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila