Saturday 13 June 2009

silver claw setting

I have successfully finished this and it will be ready for my customer tomorrow.

It was tricky but I am pleased with it!

Tomorrow will be very busy. I am at the Craft Fair in Troon but need to go over to the Racecourse in Ayr to set up my table for the Clic Sargent Ladies night tomorrow night. I am also going to the dinner so I will need to get dressed up. I am looking forward to it as it is for a good cause.

On Sunday I am on the road again - to East Kilbride Country Fair from 1 pm till 5 pm. Hoping it is a good day as it's outside but the stalls are covered.

Will post after Sunday for updates on these various exhibitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila