Monday 1 June 2009

Cufflinks

It has been a hectic week between one thing and another. I have been busy polishing and burnishing the cufflinks as they need to be ready for Tuesday. Tomorrow I am starting at 8.00 am at College so will need to leave about 6.30 am - only 6 hours sleep approx.

Yesterday I did a Craft Fair in Glasgow run by the Glasgow Craft Mafia. I enjoyed meeting new people and made some interesting contacts. Did sell from my table but not a great deal. The weather was fabulous and so no one wanted to come indoors. Don't blame them.

Must go to sleep.

Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. i know i’m a little off topic, but i just wanted to say i love the layout of your blog. i’m new to the blogegine platform, so any suggestions on getting my blog looking nice would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need develop more strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .


    Sign Design

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila