Wednesday 8 February 2012

Sheila Kerr Jewellery's New Logo

Many thanks to Duncan from ListEd Website design for creating this fantastic logo.  I was able to have a input into the design and had requested that my name was written in a script style to create a handwritten effect.  Duncan then suggested the 'jewellery' underneath.  I did want a very minimalistic look so I wanted the black background with the white text but also wanted a crystal or diamond to complete the design.  Again Duncan came up with the watermarked crystal design which I really like.

My new website is now live with my logo and I can now use this logo on all of my literature including business cards.  I can definitely recommend Duncan Slorach of ListEd Website Design for all your website needs.  Find ListEd at http://www.listedwebsitedesign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila