Saturday 11 February 2012

New Bridal Jewellery Designs

'Marquise' Tiara

This is one of my new creations - a traditional tiara design comprising of  central large marquise crystal surrounded by small diamontes.  The rest of the design is made up of set crystal stones and the band is finished with round crystal stones. Height at centre is 2.5 cm - This design can be altered to suit individual taste.

Price 150 pounds


'Ava' Tiara

This is a side tiara comprising of large Swarovski crystal pears with marquise set crystal stones fashioned into flower and leaf shapes.  This truly sparkles and sits to the one side of the head.

Again this can be altered to suit individual taste and style.

1 comment:

  1. The new bridal designs which you have displayed here is awesome and I like it much and like it much. I am really very thankful to you.

    Bridal Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila