Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Open

Just back about an hour from working at the Open. Today I started at 10.00 am but I wasn't on duty till 11.30 am. Today was a busy day for the R & A staff as it is the last day before the championship begins. I was kept fairly busy but not as busy as yesterday. Also I started later so was not as tired. At 5 o' clock I decided to walk around and browse the merchandise marquee. There was lots of golf clothes etc and I was tempted to buy. I then went to the 18 th green and sat and watched the players coming in. It was a beautiful night and the sun was warm. What a fabulous setting - looking over the sea to Ailsa Craig!

I am starting at 8.30 am tomorrow so it's bedtime!

Goodnight

ps all jewellery orders will resume from Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila