Wednesday 23 October 2013

Here's My Heart sterling silver ring

'Here's my heart' ring by Sheila Kerr
I have been working on various ring designs recently and this particular design was inspired by my love of hearts!  Created using sterling silver 'D' wire this ring overlaps but is a fixed size ring as the silver heart with 'swirl' detail is soldered to secure the piece. Any finish can be created - matt, satin or high shine. 

Image shows high finish on surface of the heart.

Hallmarked with 'SK' maker's mark from Edinburgh Assay Office.

Designed and made in Scotland

Visit www.sheilakerrjewellery.com for more details and contact information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila