Wednesday 23 October 2013

Robert Burns Jewellery Collection Photoshoot

Robert Burns Jewellery Collection was inspired by the poetry and love songs of Scotland's famous poet.  Sheila Kerr, a jewellery designer/maker, lives in Ayrshire and works from her harbourside studio in Irvine, Ayrshire - the heart of Burns country and it was while visiting the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum that she was inspired to create the 'Ae Fond Kiss' design.

'Ae Fond Kiss' pendant and earrings

Ae fond Kiss pendant

Ae Fond Kiss pendant

Hannah models 'My Luv is' pendant and 'Brigitte' headpiece in the Irvine Burns Club, Wellwood, Irvine, Ayrshire




For more information on how to purchase and contact details visit www.sheilakerrjewellery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila