Thursday 26 December 2013

Robert Burns 'My Luv is like a red red rose.' silver Jewellery Collection

My Luv is ... Sterling silver pendant and stud earrings
inspired by Robert Burns created by Sheila Kerr
The inspiration behind this design is from Scotland's National Bard - Robert Burns and his poem 'My Luv is like a red red rose that's newly sprung in June.

Sheila Kerr has lovingly handcrafted the pieces using sterling silver with a hand hammered finish.  The pendant measures 18 mm x 10 mm x 2 mm depth with a 'hidden' loop bail with 18 inch sterling silver rope chain.  Silver stud earrings are 8 mm x 9 mm x 2 mm deep.  All pieces carry Sheila Kerr's maker's mark as well has the traditional hallmarks from the Edinburgh Assay Office, Scotland.

Handmade in Scotland

Available to purchase online in the 'shop' at:

www.rbwf.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila