Monday 30 July 2012

First Day at Entrepreneurial Spark West Coast

What a day!  I had applied to the Entrepreneurial Spark some weeks ago which is a social enterprise company set up to enable and support entrepreneurs, start ups and small businesses in Scotland. This was the brainchild of Sir Tom Hunter a Scottish businessman, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. I had an interview last Wednesday where I had to deliver a 60 second pitch with my business idea to a group of people who were all in the same position.

I found out that I had been accepted and today I realised that I was one of only 8 'chiclets' who had been selected.  What a wonderful opportunity - to work alongside a group of like minded people and be offered a workspace with great facilities, fantastic mentors and so much more....

Really looking forward to working at the 'hatchery' and the journey ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila