Saturday 21 July 2012

Twin Hearts Brooch

This lovely little brooch was commissioned for a bride by her bridesmaids.  This was to be a permanent keepsake but was also to be worn on her garter on her wedding day.


The design comprises two handcut sterling silver hearts which have been filed, polished and then one has been soldered onto the other.


Finally the brooch components have been soldered onto the back.  The brooch was then sent to the Edinburgh Assay Office for hallmarking with my 'SK' maker's mark, 925 silver, the symbol for the Lion Rampant of Scotland, a castle to represent Edinburgh and 'N' to denote the year 2012.


This design is available to order or can be customised for you.  Regards Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila