Sunday 29 August 2010

Scotland's Exclusive Wedding Event

Pretty tired after two full days at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall. However, I met some really nice people - both brides to be and exhibitors! The show was really well organised and I would consider exhibiting again. I enjoyed meeting all the very excited wedding parties and hearing about their plans for the Big Day. I also had a chance to chat with a lot of brides and explain how I might design and create a unique hair accessory for their Wedding Day. I feel that many had not thought of this idea before and were indeed surprised that this service was available.

I finally completed my design for Michaela of Love's Philosophy Bridal. This is a bridal boutique which offers a unique service - individual appointments in the evening and weekends for the busy bride. I have designed the 'Chloe' vintage inspired headpiece which is available to order through 'Love's Philosophy Bridal. Why not check out the website for a truly individual wedding gown

www.lovesphilosophybridal.co.uk

Goodnight. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila