Friday 13 August 2010

Today

What a perfect afternoon I had. It was at last nice enough to sit in my garden and do some work outdoors. I have all my jewellery making paraphenalia set up on a beading tray on a small table (to ensure I don't lose anything! I had to repair a fabulous necklace made of beautiful jade and a stunning handmade silver flower. I then strung some peachy freshwater pearls for a client who requested an 18 inch string which is her preferred length. This person has purchased pearls from me before - she is a bit of a pearl addict just like myself. The sun was shining, there was a slight breeze and I could hear the seagulls in the distance. At last I feel as if it is summer.

However, this was quite fleeting as later on the dark clouds came over and I was forced to complete my work indoors. As I look out it is quite sunny again. A perfect evening for a walk along the beach and why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila