Wednesday 15 April 2009

Too busy to blog!

Thought I should enter some news to my blog. Have been on holiday since 3 April but despite this I've received some orders! One all the way from Spain!

I'm back at college this week and it's a blow. Getting up at 6.30 am and driving is pretty tiring. Not much time to do some jewellery. However, I have planned to finish orders over the weekend.

The Troon Craft Fair went really well last Saturday. Thanks to those who purchased items and also those who commissioned items. I always enjoy the Craft Fair and meeting people as well as chatting to my fellow crafters.

The weather was really beautiful for April and Troon was very busy - especially the beach.

My next event is at Loudoun Castle on 25 and 26 April. The next Craft Fair is the 2nd of May

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila