Thursday 26 February 2009

Friday tomorrow!

I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow as this has been a very busy week between one thing and another.

Tomorrow I am travelling to Alexandria to take a new course - back to College at lunchtime with another class at 1 pm. Quite a lot of driving. Not much jewellery making tonight but I am up to date with the work in progress.

Just a mention to Dee and William. The photos were taken at the reception and I was there with my husband and son. We were invited to the evening reception which we enjoyed very much. So thankyou for inviting us. It was so wonderful to see Dee in her gown and jewellery. I just love to see my jewellery being worn - it is so satisfying.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila