Saturday 21 February 2009

Brooch Commission

The next stage in the saga - I need to get the brooch polished and cleaned to be ready for engraving. However, I don't seem to have the right 'chuck' or collet to use the cleaning mops that I specially ordered from Cookson Gold. I was up at 8.00 am phoning various diy stores. I finally got help from a really nice young man at B & Q and so now there's no excuse!

Except that after being out and about and then coming back to do dishes, clean etc I seemed to have come to a halt! However, I am just about to go out to the workshop and get the job done!
I've been messing about on the laptop looking up all sorts of things and I have some new ideas for other designs. Must focus or the day will be gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila