Sunday 2 October 2016

NAJ Awards 2016 - Designer of the Year - I've been shortlisted!

Wow! I can hardly believe the news I received by email on Thursday.  Out of all those who applied for the National Association of Jewellers - Designer of the Year Award 2106 I have been selected as one of six applicants from across the whole of the United Kingdom!  I am completely blown away by this as I never in all my wildest dreams expected this!

This is an award that I really value as it is judged by the industry who have great knowledge of the designers and jewellers who are out there.

The next stage is the public vote: of course I want to get as many votes as possible to give me a chance of winning.  There is also the vote from a panel of judges and only then will the overall winner be announced.

Voting closes on 31 October, 2016

Please vote for me here:

http://www.naj.co.uk/en/naj-awards/naj-awards-2016/vote-for-the-naj-awards-2016/designer-of-the-year/sheila-kerr.cfm




No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila