Tuesday 27 May 2014

Silver Golf Collection in Turnberry Pro Shop

Sterling Silver Golf Collection on sale at Turnberry Pro Shop
As an existing supplier to Turnberry Hotel Shop I had an idea of creating a sterling silver collection aimed at Turnberry Golf Club.  I approached Turnberry and was delighted that they liked my idea and design.  After many months I have finally launched the collection and it is now on sale in the Professional's Shop in the Turnberry Club House.  It comprises of a silver ball marker, Cufflinks and Tie Slide.  Hallmarked with 'SK' maker's mark at the Edinburgh Assay Office.

Turnberry is a Golf Open Championshionship venue in Ayrshire, Scotland and the hotel and golf course has recently been purchased by Donald Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila