Tuesday 27 May 2014

Prestigious Golf Club secured as new outlet!

Sterling silver Turnberry Collection
Having designed a bespoke silver golf collection for Turnberry Golf Shop, Scotland, I had planned to approach another championship course.  I contacted the Professional at my chosen course and was delighted that he responded to my email.

As he was away for a few weeks we had arranged a meeting this morning.  I approached the Clubhouse with trepidation.  However, I had nothing to worry about,  the professional loved the Turnberry golf ball marker and Cufflinks and remarked on the high quality finish.  Of course a bespoke design service means that this new course logo will appear on the silver golf ball marker and Cufflinks.

So I best get to work on this design!  Announcement will be made within 3-4 weeks of the particular
course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila