Wednesday 12 September 2012

Pearl ring safely delivered to British Columbia!

I was invited along to the Burns Birthplace Museum in Alloway, Ayrshire a few weeks ago for a local maker's market.  I really enjoyed the 2 day event and the highlight was that I received a commission from a visitor from Canada.

She loved my sterling silver handwired pearl ring and so she said she would order it on her return to Canada.

I didn't think too much about this as I know that many people say things and perhaps something gets in the way and so I never hear from them,

On this occasion however, I received a direct payment into my Paypal account on 6 August and so began working on the ring.  I made it in her exact ring size and choice of pearl.

On completion I put the ring in a solid glossy wooden box and parceled it up ready to be shipped on it's journey to Canada (I've never been).

I have just received an email saying:

Dear Sheila Just to say that my ring arrived yesterday and I love it!  M

How rewarding is this and my first international order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila