Saturday 25 September 2010

Wedding Fair at Menzies Hotel Irvine

I will be exhibiting at the above event on Sunday 3 October, 2010. This is the first time I have attended this fair but it has been running for 4 years now. There will be a wide variety of Ayrshire Wedding Suppliers so this should give all brides to be a chance to meet with local businesses.

Of course I'll be there! Do come and see my range of bridal hair accessories, handmade jewellery and handcrafted sterling silver - all designed and made by myself.

A fully bespoke service is available for you to help design something to make your very own. Colour matching to dresses is available. I can also design a hair accessory with elements of the wedding dress if required.

Look forward to meeting all of you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila