Monday 18 May 2009

Design Ideas

I have been making jewellery today but I have also been thinking of some new designs. I have a brooch idea as well as cufflinks.

I have also recorded some video clips to be used on my website as well as myspace, facebook and bebo.

I am having a major problem with my website reports - they are not working and it is the fault of my webhost - the server is not working as it should. I have reported this but basically I can't see who has visited and what it working best and what I can do to change this.

I have signed up for Google Analytics which allows me to track visitors - will need to check how this is working.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila