Saturday 7 March 2009

Wednesday

Oops - I looked at the snow - didn't think too much. Went out to car - backed out and got STUCK. The whole parking area was covered in six inches of snow - not one footprint (apart from mine). The wheels were spinning and the snow was hard packed. I didn't get to work - no taxis or buses. Gritters came out about 2 pm - too late to drive.

So I went back in and was a bit stunned. Had planned to do all sorts of things. Eventually got to post office about 4.30 to post THE BROOCH.

Thursday I left at - wait for it - 7 am to ensure I got to work. No snow and weather was fine.

It's 01.04 am Saturday so it's bedtime!

Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila