Wednesday 11 March 2009

Too busy to post blog!

Haven't posted to blog since last week. I thought on Saturday that I would make some jewellery as I have a good number of orders. However, I received a call and had customers at 3 pm - to discuss the design and creation of Prom Jewellery. I'm not complaining though and look forward to making this jewellery.

On Sunday we got out in the fresh air and went up to Auchencruive - a country park with the River Ayr way running through. It was perfectly lovely but we just got back and the hail and sleet came on. On Tuesday it was really sunny and springlike. I gave my car a treat and washed and hoovered it. At night I went to my jewellery making class and worked on a silver ring with a heart setting in a layered design. Didn't quite finish it - still to remove the oxide.

Had a busy day today so just taking it easy tonight - a few emails to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila