Monday 20 October 2014

20 October 2014 News

After taking a few days off last week to spend time at home, it's all go for Sheila Kerr Jewellery.

Juggling lots of different projects some of which are:

Working with my web designer to complete the last few stages of the Online Shop on The website

Uploading info onto the Jewellery and Watch Birmingham website for my online profile. We will be there from 1st to 5th February, 2015.

Completing a commission for a silver ring with 3 blue sapphires and one pink sapphire set on a hammered heart.



Completing a white gold bow and arrow pendant for this Friday deadline.

Ordering bullion for further new commissions

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila