Friday 11 July 2014

Gold hearts ring


I was contacted through my website from my customer who like my sterling silver crossover silver balls ring.  However she wanted this design created in gold with the 'balls' made into hearts.

This is the result and she loved it!  Each heart is individually made and hand carved from solid gold.  The ring has a slight 'give' so is adjustable but is made to your ring size.  All pieces by Sheila Kerr carry her personal hallmark from the Edinburgh Assay Office guaranteeing quality and fineness. Contact us now to order your bespoke hearts ring.  Shipping throughout the UK and worldwide.




No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila