Thursday 2 January 2014

Silver Rings Pendant with personalised engraving - a special commission

Silver Rings Pendant
I received a phone call asking if I might create a unique bespoke commission - six sterling silver rings with each one having a specific name engraved onto each. The rings sit perfectly on top of each other when worn and the wearer may choose which ones to wear and the order worn.  Each ring is hallmarked with my 'SK' personal maker's mark from the Edinburgh Assay Office in Scotland.

This commission was created for Nick as a gift for his wife for Christmas 2013.  It was particularly poignant as Nick's wife had been seriously ill over the past year and he wanted to give her something really special with all her loved ones included - particularly those who had supported her through a most difficult time.  The commission was conducted online as although Nick lived locally, he wanted to make this a surprise but was able to collect the finished article. 

Testimonial received on receipt of the pendant:

My wife had a very difficult year with poor health and I decided to have a special piece of jewellery made for her as a Christmas present.  I found Sheila Kerr from an internet search of local bespoke jewellers.  A lot of my contact with Sheila was by email which was ideal for me and it didn't lessen the personal touch.  Sheila was very keen to provide exactly what I wanted and offered a lot of advice on size and composition.

The final result surpassed my expectations and delighted my wife.  I have no hesitation in recommending Sheila as a first class jewellery/artist with excellent customer focus and a pleasure to do business with.  I particularly liked her 'work in progress' email to keep me updated with progress.

N Currie December 2013

To commission your own bespoke piece of jewellery contact us at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com or click on the Contact Us link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila