Sunday 24 June 2012

Sheila Kerr features in Ayrshire Wedding Directory


I was thrilled and delighted when I was invited to provide a selection of my bridal headpieces, tiaras, jewellery and bridesmaid hair accessories for the photoshoot.


The Ayrshire Wedding Directory has been in circulation for over 2 years and is proving to be very popular with brides to be.  


My Poppy headpiece is worn on the front cover and my pieces are worn throughout the magazine in the photoshoot.

The next edition will be available from August 2012 and again my work will be featured in the photoshoots!




Dahlia Tiara with freshwater pearl Wild Heart Necklace by Sheila Kerr

Image features model wearing the 'Dahlia' tiara with large freshwater pearl necklace and Swarovski Elements 'wild heart' in jet.

Matching bracelet in freshwater pearl and black crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila