Tuesday 6 July 2010

What a week!


Last week I was informed by Insight Magazine of Birmingham that I was awarded Jewellery Designer of the year! As if that wasn't enough excitement - I was phoned last Friday to discover that I was also award the Insight Business Woman of the year! Wow - how much excitement can a girl take?

Apparently it was noted that I seem to offer such a wide range of services to my customers. I design and make jewellery but also teach jewellery making as well as one to one workshops.

It is so great to have acknowledgement from a magazine from Birmingham! I have had a photoshoot of my jewellery being worn by models and will have copyright to use these images which is great.

I have contacted local papers as well as some national papers - the Ayrshire Post is definitely interested and I will have an article in the Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce magazine 'Your Business'.

Will update as this progresses. Certainly keeping busy with all the excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila