Thursday 14 January 2010

Scotland's Christmas Fair

Many thanks to all customers who purchased from me at the Fair. Also those who have commissioned me to create some jewellery for them. I do hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

My jewellery making classes are going well and from the feedback I am getting, everyone is enjoying learning new skills and making up jewellery creations!

The next Beginner's class starts on Monday 1 February, 2010 at 8 pm in the Prestwick Community Centre. Look forward to meeting all those who have already enrolled. If interested please get in touch with me - a few places remaining.

Must dash x

1 comment:

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila