Tuesday 20 October 2009

Beginner's Jewellery Making - Troon

Due to an unexpected interest in my class I am offering a Beginner's Beading class in Troon on a Tuesday evening starting on 17 November, 2009. Obviously this depends on the numbers but I would hope to run the class in the Community Centre. I am still investigating this possibility.

I will be offering the same class on Monday 16 November, 2009 at 8 pm in the Prestwick Community Centre.

The Beginner's class which is currently running on a Monday night at the Prestwick Community Centre will continue but will be the 'Intermediate' Class. This will start at 6.30 pm till 8.00 pm to allow the second class to start at 8 pm. The centre asks that we stop at 9.30 pm.

More updates to follow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for reading my blog and contributing. I hope you will visit my site and see my work at www.sheilakerrjewellery.com.

Regards
Sheila